Tract 31 Survey Results
MARCH 1, 2018
Below are the raw results of the Tract 31 Survey conducted by the Strategic Planning & Development Committee. Many comments were submitted by participants, which are not part of the raw results attached.
The Committee is developing a summary of comments as well as the Committee’s conclusions, to be approved by the BRRA Board. Look for that Summary in our next website refresh.
Highlights of the results…
- Should we develop or not? 53.74% want Tract 31 left undeveloped; 46.26 think it should be developed.
- Top 6 development ideas included:
- Walking / jogging trails
- Bicycle trails
- Community Center
- Children’s Playground
- Picnic Area
- Dog Park
- Should we control access to the amenities? 89.57% say Yes; 10.43% say No.
- If we build a Community Center, rank importance to you:
- Activity Rooms (Arts & Crafts, Meeting, Exercise)
- Membership: 67% say it should be open to all BRRA residents as part of the HOA structure and dues. 33% think it should require a separate membership fee outside of the HOA dues.