2018 Beach Cabana Rules
The Beach Cabana will be open in 2018 every day beginning March 30th through November 2nd. The Cabana will be staffed with an attendant per the following schedule:
- March 30th – April 30th – 7 days/week from 10:00am until 6:00pm
- May 1 – September 30th – 7 days/week from 8:00am until 8:00pm
- October 1 – November 2nd – 7 days/week from 10:00am until 6:00pm
New vehicle decals have been issued this year.
To use the Cabana you must be:
- A Barefoot Resort property owner.
- Barefoot Resort property owner’s immediate family.
- Owner’s guests (A maximum of 12 guests permitted at any time) and must be accompanied by owner at all times.
- Long Term Renter (one year lease or more).
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by a property owner or immediate family member for the entire duration of their visit.
SHORT TERM RENTERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE BEACH CABANA
- Property owners shall be held responsible for the behavior of their family and guests. This includes being courteous to all employees, contracted staff, and other guests. Property owner will be held responsible for any damage caused.
- All owners, family and guests shall bear the full risk of loss as a result of theft or damage to personal property.
- Cabana furniture is not to be removed from the facility. There is no reserved seating and tables cannot be left unattended (attendant will remove items left at tables and chairs after 15 minutes).
- Smoking permitted on ground level.
- No pets allowed except service animals assisting the disabled.
- Showers are not to be used to wash off dogs.
- No loud music. The use of headphones is encouraged. Conversation should be limited to levels that do not disturb others.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No glass containers.
- No grills or heating equipment of any kind.
- No firearms.
- No feeding of wildlife.
- No entering of the sand dunes/sea oats or sea grass.
- Children must be properly clothed at all times.
- Be considerate of other cabana users and clean up tables and lounge areas after using them. Leave the facility in the same condition as it was when you arrived.
- Be respectful to all cabana employees, security personnel, and management staff, and abide by all rules which are in place to assure the safety of all users and enhance the enjoyment of this facility.
The 2018 shuttle schedule begins Saturday, March 31 and runs weekends only through May 20.
See the shuttle stop locations and approximate pickup and drop-off times in the Spring Shuttle Schedule.
Single family homeowners, Dye Villa, and Dye Estates owners must call the shuttle driver at 843-421-4697 to request a pickup 15 minutes prior to the beginning of each shuttle run. The driver will give you a pick-up time.
The last shuttle leave the Public Access Area to bring you back to the Resort at 4:30 pm.
We look forward to a fun and safe summer season.