Beach Cabana & Western Boundary Wall Update
The Cabana was opened on December 17 with a ribbon cutting ceremony. Tours of the Cabana were provided by the Cabana and Lifestyle Committees on both Friday and Saturday. A food truck provided complementary coffee, hot chocolate and snow cones on both days. In addition, a steel drum combo provided entertainment on Saturday afternoon. Many BRRA residents took advantage of the excellent weather and visited the Cabana. As expected, some minor issues were identified and action is in progress to address them. An E-Blast was issued on December 16 with the specific hours the Cabana is open and the hours when the Cabana will be staffed.
Ribbon Cutting Address by John McInerney - Cabana Opening December 17, 2021
- Thank you for coming out this morning and supporting this ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Before we cut the ribbon, on behalf of the BRRA Board, I would like to acknowledge and thank some individuals who made this day possible.
- First of all, I would like to thank all the BRRA residents for their patience and support.
- Our architectural team from pMH, especially Diane Price, who worked with the Board and the Baldwin team.
- Rick Ruonala and Phil Asselin from Baldwin who worked diligently with PMH and the Board to deliver this beautiful building. I personally can’t say enough about their efforts to go beyond the call of duty to deal with a variety of issues and satisfy every request of Ponderosa and the Board.
- I would like to acknowledge the Cabana and Life Style Committees for planning and implementing the events over the next two days.
- Finally, we need to recognize Kelly White and her Ponderosa team, our attorney, Robert Lee, and the entire BRRA Board for getting us all to today.
- Following the ribbon cutting, you are invited to tour the Cabana.
- I will now ask Anne to cut the ribbon and officially open the Cabana.